The data controller
This Privacy Notice describes how Infoworker AS collects and uses personal data about you. Infoworker AS, represented by the general manager (registration no. 899135342), acts as data controller, which means that we decide the purpose of the processing of your personal data.
In Infoworker AS we think it is important to protect the personal data of our customers and users of our Overview & Control application. This statement includes information about what personal data we collect when you install and use our Overview & Control application which we will refer to below as the “application”.
Contact information: If you have any questions about or comments to this Privacy Statement, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or send a letter to Infoworker AS, Pilestredet 17, NO-0164 Oslo.
The processing of personal data when you use our application “Overview & Control”
Overview & Control only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, company, E-mail, role and phone) and only in the following ways:
- Information that you yourself provide through our “Overview & Control” app, on contact forms, via telephone, at our events or through other means; or
- Through the signing of a contract.
We will not ask for, and do not intend to collect, any sensitive personal information about you.
The purpose of the processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters and product information through our application and other channels.
- To distribute information about meetings, courses and arrangements, such as breakfast seminars.
- To have correct contact information in connection with any application from you for a vacancy or an assignment if you have sent us your CV.
- To reply to inquiries based on contact with us by telephone, e-mail or the website chat function.
- To download e-books or documents from our website.
Storage and retention
We process and store personal data only for as long as necessary for the intended purpose or the period required under contracts concluded, and no longer than the statutory limits. We delete your personal data if you no longer wish to use our services or ask us to delete the data. The e-mail address used to send you newsletters will be deleted, for example, when you cancel your subscription.
Sharing data with third parties
We only share personal data with the partners in our value chain to ensure the best possible quality and follow-up of our services to you. This means that we share personal data with companies that assist us as suppliers of IT services. If we disclose personal data to third parties, we will always base this on an agreement with the third party in question, which ensures that the data will not be used for purposes other than those originally intended.
Infoworker AS has established procedures for the protection of your personal data. We take reasonable precautions to ensure that employees and processors who have access to personal data will have the relevant information and will follow procedures that safeguard the processing of personal data according to law and the present statement.
You are entitled to information about our processing of your personal data. On certain conditions, you have the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation about whether your personal data are being processed,
- To be given access to your data and information about the processing,
- To have inaccurate or incomplete data about you rectified,
- To request a restriction of the data processing or to object to it, on specific terms described in the act,
- To have data about you deleted if the statutory requirements have been fulfilled,
- To request the data to be transmitted to another controller, where the data processing is based on your consent, or
- To withdraw your consent at any given time if the processing is based on consent.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that we are processing your personal data in contravention of the act or this statement, you may lodge a complaint with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Postboks 458 Sentrum, NO-0105 Oslo.
Amendment to this statement
Infoworker AS reserves the right to amend this statement, and such amendments shall apply from the date when they are published. The amendments will then include all data collected from the date of amendment as well as the existing data.
Overview & Control
Consent, choice of law and venue
This personal data protection statement applies to all our customers and all users of our application “Overview & Control”. By using our application or by receiving our services you agree that your personal data may be used in the way described in this statement. At the same time, you agree that any disputes shall be resolved by the courts in Oslo in accordance with Norwegian law.
Contact us if you have any questions about privacy.
+47 932 05 059